Sunday 10 January 2010

Cabin Fever!

Arrrgh! Get me out of this hole!!!

Al tho I walked in to town yesterday, the girls played in the snow for a while and I went sledding with my friends I can't help but feel couped up.

The heating is up full blast and just feel plain lethargic. My beautiful little girls don't seem to know the meaning of keep things tidy, use one toy then put it away before you get another toy out and generally tidy up the mess you make everyday!
Why do I have to ask them a million times to do something before they do it (with my help)? If I say to them "tidy up please and I will give you a surprise", they say we don't want a surprise. Why don't they want a chocolaty, marshmallow and sticky surprise? Is there something wrong with them?

Darrin went to his brothers on Friday afternoon until Saturday night and everything was done, tidy, girls were good and everything generally ran very smooth. Darrin is home now and the girls run riot and I just cant be bothered to do anything.

I spoke to my beautiful Grandma today (1st time since Christmas) and I miss her terribly! I miss all of my girls:( My Sister my Auntie My Grandma and my Best friend Rebecca. I miss my Mummy too but shes in the states and I haven't got a clue when I'll next see her so there is nothing I can do about that, but I do wish I lived in the same town as them all so they or I could just pop round for a cuppa have a good old chin wag and support each other when we all need it! Chance would be a fine thing .

I'm going to my friend Amys for a cuppa now, have a good old chin wag with her for a while x

Much love Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment or message if you like what you read x